Starbucks, Coulsdon, Greater London
119 Brighton Road, Surrey, RH1 3AL
- A detached, roadside restaurant optimised for easy access from the busy Brighton / London Road
- The property benefits from a large car park with space for about 25 cars
- Starbucks spent approximately £200,000 improving the property upon occupying the property in 2013
- The boundary of the site extends beyond the car park and can be seen on the site plan attached
- The property is perfectly located on the very busy London / Brighton Road which adjoin the M23 and M25 motorways, thus representing the last opportunity to grab a coffee for any South London driver embarking on a long distance journey, as well as a convenient stop for motorway drivers.
- Only a mile away lies the busy Junction 7 of London’s orbital M25 motorway, which is crossed with Junction 8 of the M23 which connects South London to London Gatwick Airport and then Brighton
- Coulsdon lies 2 miles to the north and is part of the London Borough of Croydon, the largest London Borough by population (375,000)
- The area immediately around the site is residential
- The site has excellent potential for a residential development or alternative use as a drive through restaurant such as Mcdonalds etc.