Stationary Shop, Gloucester
Unit 10 Kingsway Local Centre, Quedgeley, Gloucester, GL2 2GT
- Virtual Freehold Retail Investment
- A new mid terrace retail unit arranged over ground floor only
- Extensive parking is provided to the front of the terrace for shared customer use, with delivery bay to the rear
- The property is located on the Kingsway Local Centre in Quedgeley, some 5 miles south of Gloucester city centre, 2.5 miles from Junction 12 of
the M5 Motorway via the A38.
- Kingsway Local Centre is positioned at the heart of the Kingsway development which comprises 3,500 new houses and a major business park.
- The busy local centre includes a school, community centre, Tesco Express, Badhams chemist, Marstons public house, Premier convenience store, Sue Ryder charity shop, Pizza Hut delivery, Asian Fusion restaurant and takeaway and a veterinary practice.
- The property is held for a term of 999 years from 28th February 2017 at a peppercorn ground rent