Subway & 4 flats, Watford, Greater London
11 King Street, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 0BW
- Shop arranged on the ground floor and basement
- Recently completed self-contained residential accommodation arranged on the ground, first and second floors, comprising 2 x 2 bedroom flats and 2 x 1 bedroom flats
- The property is located in a prominent position at the junction of King Street with Smith Street, a short distance from the High Street and The Intu (formerly known as Harlequin) Shopping Centre in Watford’s town centre
- Nearby occupiers include a number of restaurants such as Mcdonals, Wagamama’s, Nando’s and Pizza Express as well as all the main high street retailers such as Primark, Boots, Zara, John Lewis, Marks & Spencer, BHS.etc.
- Watford High Street Station is located a short walk away.
- Watford has an estimated district population of 86,000 and is a very busy town 16 miles north–west of Central London, located just within the M25 and several miles off Junction 5 of the M1 motorway.