43 High Street, Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, HG5 0HB
- Freehold Blue-Chip Retail Investment.
- The property comprises of a ground floor retail unit with ancillary accommodation on the 1st & 2nd floor.
- The 1,986 sq.ft. retail unit is situated at ground floor level with additional 759 sq ft of ancillary accommodation on the first and second floor levels.
- Knaresborough is an attractive and affluent market town situated close to Harrogate and the city of York.
- Prominent town centre location 250m from Knaresborough Railway Station.
- The town is four miles from junction 47 of the A1 (M) Motorway (Great North Road), and on the A59 which links York and Wallasey. It is further served by Transdev and Connexions who both run buses in the area that centre around Knaresborough bus station on the High Street. The closest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport with bus links from neighbouring Harrogate.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Barclays, Boots, Betfred, M&Co and Tesco Express.
- The property is let to Superdrug Stores Plc on a 5 year lease for £27,500 p.a. from 11 September 2016.
- For the year ending 31st December 2016, Superdrug Stores Plc reported a turnover of £1,213,600,000, pre-tax profits of £80,385,000
and a total net worth of £86,291,000 (Source: Experian Group 27/4/2018).
- Reversion opportunity on 10 September 2021.