Takeaway Restaurant, Cheshunt, Greater London
- Freehold Takeaway Investment in Greater London
- The property comprises of a ground floor retail units fitted to a good spec and two self-contained first floor flats situated in a terrace building arranged over ground and two upper floors beneath a pitched roof.
- The flats are accessed from the rear of the property and have been sold off on a long lease
- Cheshunt is a popular commuter town some 16 miles north of Central London and served by the A10 and M25.
- The property is situated on the west side of Turners Hill in Cheshunt town centre.
- Nearby occupiers include Tesco Metro, Boots Optician, JD Wetherspoon and Greggs.
- Local shops and amenities are available along Turners Hill, with the further and more extensive facilities of Waltham Cross also being available to the south.
- Cheshunt Rail Station lies approximately 0.6 miles to the east and provides direct and regular services into London Liverpool Street Rail Station.
- The nearby A10 provides access to the M25 Motorway. The green and open spaces of Lee Valley Regional Park are also accessible.
- The commercial units appear to be under-rented and have good potential for rental growth.
- A smaller unit on the same parade is currently let for £16k p.a. and a unit opposite in excess of £20k p.a.
- Potential to purchase the neighboring property, click here for interest.