Tesco Express & 2 Restaurants, Ickenham, Greater London
91-97 High Road, Ickenham, Hillington, Middlesex, UB10 8LB
- Freehold Blue-Chip Supermarket & Restaurant Investment.
- Comprising a Ground Floor Double retail unit & 2 Ground Floor Single shops, configured as: Tesco – 3,470 sqft, a Chinese Takeaway and Fish Bar.
- Separate rear access to residential accommodation sold off on long lease.
- The property benefits from use of front parking and a rear service road for unloading.
- Ickenham is located in the London Borough of Hillingdon, 2 miles east of Uxbridge town centre and 14 miles west of Central London.
- Ickenham lies adjacent to the A40 Western Avenue which gives access to the M40, M25, Central London and Heathrow Airport.
- The property benefits from excellent transport links being on a direct route to the A40 Western Avenue and the surrounding motorway network and only 400 yards from West Ruislip Station (Central Line & Mainline).
- Occupying in a prominent position in this fully let attractive parade amongst a variety of traders including Domino’s.
- The property is located directly opposite a major new residential development comprising 415 new homes plus Heritage Place 80 bed retirement complex.
- Unit 91-93, Double unit let to Tesco Stores Ltd for 15 yrs from March 2008 at £46,864 p.a (rent review March 2018, est. at £52,000).
- Unit 95, let to X. Zheng & X. Yu (Chinese takeaway) for 20 yrs from Dec 2009 at £22,000 p.a (rent review 2019 & 2024, £10,000 Rent Deposit held).
- Unit 97, let to Ickenham Fish Bar Ltd (with 2 guarantors) for 20 yrs from Oct 2012 at £20,500 p.a (rising to £22,000 in Oct 2020, rent review 2022 & 2027, £4,375 Rent Deposit held).
- Residential accommodation, 8 Flats sold off on Virtual Freehold Ground Rent at £1 p.a