Tesco Express, Bewdley
76 Load Street, Bewdley, Worcestershire, DY12 2AW
- Freehold blue-chip, supermarket investment
- The property has recently been converted from a Public House into a supermarket, which included a single-storey ground floor extension
- The property is arranged over the ground and first floor, and sits on a large site which includes car parking to the front and a garden to the rear with several small outbuildings, in total approx. 0.25 acres
- The first floor comprises ancillary storage but was formerly used as residential accommodation
- Bewdley is a town and civil parish in the Wyre Forest District of Worcestershire, England, along the Severn Valley a few miles to the west of Kidderminster.
- It lies on the River Severn, and at the time of the 2001 census had a population of 9,178.
- The main part of Bewdley town is situated on the western bank of the River Severn, including the main street, Load Street.
- Most of Bewdley’s shops and amenities are situated along Load Street, including a Barclays bank, Post Office, Martin McColls and HSBC bank.