Tesco Express, East Ham, Greater London
326-330 Katherine Road, East Ham, London, E7 8LT
- Virtual Freehold, blue-chip supermarket investment in London.
- The property comprises an A1 retail unit which forms part of a recently constructed mixed-use development.
- The unit extends 4166 sq ft over the ground floor and basement.
- The property occupies a prominent position on the corner of Katherine Road and Stafford Road in Forest Gate, within the London Borough of Newham.
- Surrounding area comprises a mix of residential and commercial uses.
- The property is in walking distance from both East Ham and Upton Park London Underground Stations.
- The property is held Virtual Freehold with a new 999 year lease subject to the existing tenancy remaining in-situ.
- The unit is let to Tesco Stores Limited on an FRI lease at an initial rent of £55,000 p.a. for a term of 20 years from 17th May 2011 with a tenant only break at year 5,10 and 15.
- The rent will be reviewed on the fifth, tenth and fifteenth anniversaries of the Term in line with the Retail Prices Index (compounded annually), subject to a cap of 4% and a collar of 0%.
- The unit extends a total of 4,166 sq ft, with the ground floor being 2,666 sq ft and the basement at 1,500 sq ft.