Tesco Express, Folkestone
42 Cheriton High Street, Cheriton, Kent, CT19 4ET
- Freehold, blue-chip supermarket investment in the South East
- Brand new, purpose-built retail unit with ancillary accommodation on the first and second floor.
- The property is in shell condition and has not been fitted out or occupied by Tesco Express
- The adjacent ground floor retail unit let to Paddy Power, which forms part of this building, can also be acquired in the same transaction and details are here
- The property is well-located on the busy Cheriton High Street adjacent to the Post Office, Paydens Chemist, Lloyds TSB Bank, and Coral bookmakers.
- Cheriton High Street is the main road which connects Jct 12 of the M20 Motorway to Folkestone town centre
- The area is predominantly a residential suburb, and benefits from its close proximity to Folkestone West railway station
- Cheriton is famous for being the location of the English side of the Channel Tunnel.and is also home to the major army barracks of Shorncliffe Camp
- The tenant is currently not in occupation and is trying to sublet the property to a tenant of an equivalent covenant