Tesco Express, Frances Wharf, Greater London
303-305 Burdett Road, Frances Wharf, London, E14 7BY
- Virtual Freehold Blue-chip Supermarket Investment in London
- The property is arranged on the ground floor with ancillary accommodation to the rear and side
- The property forms part of a brand new development which includes seven upper floors of residential flats and adjacent commercial property (these are not included in this sale).
- The property is situated in a densely populated residential area on the east side of Burdett Road at the junction with Thomas Road.
- Occupiers close by include Lidl and Howdens, and within the buildings itself are seven floors of residential flats, making the retail property ideal for a convenience store.
- London E14 is a vibrant and up-and-coming area of East London, dominated by the Canary Wharf financial district.
- The area is close to the O2 Arena, Mile End Stadium, Excell and London City Airport.
- The area is well served by public transport with the DLR and mainline rail stations (Mile End, Limehouse, All Saints and Langdan Park).