Tesco Express, Shirley, Greater London
10-14 Bywood Avenue, Shirley, Surrey, CR0 7RA
- The property comprises three prominent ground floor retail units that are currently used as Tesco Express with three self contained flats on the upper parts, with separate access and sold off on 999 year leases
- The property benefits from rear access from The Rosery.
- There is on-street parking to the front
- The property is situated in a busy local retail parade on the west side of Bywood avenue which is a turning off Long Lane (A222), the road linking Croydon with Bromley just under 3 miles from the centre of Croydon.
- The important and significant South London suburb of Croydon is a major commercial and residential location approximately 12 miles south of London.
- The town benefits from excellent road and rail communications with the M23(junction 7) approximately 7 miles south, providing direct links to the M25 and London Gatwick airport.
- The virtual freeholder of the 3 flats has retained the Prideview Group to sell his investment. This interest is listed separately on our website