Tesco Express, Subway & Papa John’s, Ipswich
- Virtual Freehold Blue-Chip, Supermarket & Restaurant Investment.
- Comprising 3 ground floor retail units, configured as: Tesco – 4,249 sqft, Papa Johns 1,075 sqft and Subway 571 sqft
- Ipswich, the county town of Suffolk, is situated some 75 miles north-east of London at the junction of the A12 and A14 trunk roads and serves a population of some 133,000.
- Ipswich has undergone extensive rebuilding, principally around the waterfront, which has turned a former industrial dock area into an emerging residential and commercial centre.
- The immediate location comprises new build residential blocks with commercial on the ground floors, and is a few minutes walk from the University of Suffolk
- The property is held on 999 year lease at peppercorn
- The ground floor is let to Tesco for £90,000 p.a. FR&I for 15 years (no breaks) from December ’17
- Rent reviews are 5 yearly and subject to open market rents, capped at 12.5%
- Tesco have sublet part to Papa Johns and Subway