The Bell Public House (Enterprise Inns), City of London, Central London
29 Bush Lane, City of London, EC4R 0AN
- The attractive Grade II Listed building comprises of a Public house on basement, ground and part first floor.
- The remainder of the first floors, second and third floor comprise of residential accomodation.
- The City of London is one of worlds three major financial centres, as well as being the historic core of the Capital. Some 300,000 people travel to the City daily.
- Cannon St is one of the main throughfares into the City and it links Monument and St. Pauls.
- The property will benefit massively from the magnificent redevelopment of Cannon Street station with its new 8-floor, 400,000 sq.ft. office located directly opposite.
- Bush Lane runs south from Cannon St. Occupiers close by include N M Rothschild, Legal & General and Prudential.