The Bell Public House, St. Bedmonds
The Bell, 18 High Street, St Bedmonds
- The property is arranged a ground floor to provide a ground floor public house with ancilliary kitchen and WC facilities.
- The first floor provides residential accomodation which is accessed from within the premises.
- The property benefits from a large car park and beer garden.
- Accomodation (Sq Ft): Ground Floor – 1,044 sq ft. First floor – 3 Rooms
- Bedmond is a village located 4 miles south-east of Hemel Hempstead and 4 miles north of Watford and 20 miles to the north-west of Central London.
- Both the M1 (Junctions 6-8) and M25 motorways are close by, giving excellent road communications.
- The property is situated on the High Street in the village.
- Tenant: Gillian Driscoll
Term: 35 years from 23/01/04. FR&I
Rent Review: 5 yearly.
- Fixed uplifts for the first 15 years and to Open Market Rental Value thereafter.
- Fixed increase at January 2009 to £36,771 p.a.
- From second increase January 2014 to £41,602 p.a.
- From thrid increase January 2019 to £46,069 p.a.
- Open market rent review from January 2024 onwards.