337 Whitechapel Road, Stepney, E1 1BU
| Status: Sold || Type: Pub || Tenure: Freehold || Gross Rent: £ 95,000 |
| VAT applicable: Yes |
Click here to view picture
- The property is arranged as a public house on Ground floor, basement and part first floor.
- The remainder of the first floor and the second floor comprises of managers residentual accomodation.
- The property benefits from a large Beer Garden and Conservatory.
- Accomodation (Sq Ft): Ground – 2,200. Basement, First, second and third floors are unmeasured.
- Stepney is a densley populated inner city district located 1 mile away from the City of London.
- Stepney is very well served by public transport having Liverpool St and Limehouse Rail close by aswell Underground services at
- Stepney Green, Whitechapel amd Bethnal Green.
- The property is located at the junction of Whitechapel Rd with Cambridge Heath Rd and Mile End Rod. Occupiers close by include Natwest and Barclays Bank and a large Sainsburys Superstore to the rear.
- Tenant: ENTERPRISE INNS PLC -One of the UK’s leading operators of leased and tenanted pubs with 7,399 outlets as September 2009. For the year ending 30/09/09 Enterprise Inns PLC reported turnover of £818m, pre-tax profits of £208m and net assets of £1.375bn.
- Term: 35 year FR&I lease from June 2010. There is a tenants option to break at the end of the 25th year.
- Rent Review: 2015 and 5 yearly. Upward only.
- Historically the pub is known as being the location for the founding of the Salvation Army and is also famoulsy know as the pub where Ronnie Kray (One half of the Kray brothers) shot George Cornell, a rival gang member, in the head for disrespecting him.
style property is located in is currently Commercial
and has been listed on Prideview Group. This property is listed at . It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is . The property was built in year.