The George Pub, Kingsbury, Greater London
The George, 234 Church Lane, London, NW9 8SN
- Freehold Public House Investment in London.
- It is a 0.43 acre site (18,730 sq ft).
- Kingsbury is a district of Northwest London in the borough of Brent.
- This is a prominent corner plot close to Kingsbury (Jubliee line) and Wembley Park (Metropolitan line) station.
- Occuoiers close by include Co-op Foods, Grays Tyres, post office amongst many local shops, restaurants and takeaways.
- Current rent is £60K to a local tenant, let until 2022.
- EBITDA is £90K.
- The property has development potential in the future.