The Library Public House (Entreprise Inns), Islington, Central London
The Library, 235 Upper Street Islington, London, N1 1RU
- Prime, Freehold pub investment in Central London
- The property comprises an attractive public house on ground and first floors.
- There is ancillary accommodation on the second floor and residential accommodation on the third floor.
- The property is situated on the west side of the fashionable Upper Street (A1), at the junction with Laycock Street, immediately south of the busy Highbury Corner Junction and less than 1 mile south of Arsenal Football Club’s Emirates Stadium.
- Highbury and Islington Station is some 100 metres to the north.
- Nearby occupiers include Oddbins, KFC, William Hill and Barclays Bank.