The Sir Norman Wisdom Public House (JD Wetherspoon), Deal, Kent
- The property is an attractive end of terrace building of traditional brick construction under a pitched tiled roof arranged on ground and first floor.
- It also benefits from a rear and side patio garden
- JD Wetherspoons spent £1.2m refurbishing the property from mid-2012 to Spring 2013. It opened for business in March 2013 and is one of the most trendy pubs in their vast portfolio.
- Deal is located in Kent on the English Channel, some 9 miles north-east of Dover and 8 miles south east of Ramsgate.
- It is easily
accessible from London via M2/A2 or the M20.
- It is a market town with the farmers market held every
Wednesday and the traditional market every Saturday. There is a resident
population of approximately 30,000.
- During the Victorian era Deal emerged as a popular tourist
location and during the last few years the town has seen a revival and has
become an increasingly popular destination.
- The property is located on Queen Street in the centre of Deal, linking to the High Street where multiple retailers including Marks and Spencer,
Boots, New Look, WH Smith, Holland & Barrett,Costa Coffee and
Superdrug all trade.
- The rent has now increased to £63,425 p.a. and not as stated in the Tenancy Schedule