The Tally Ho Pub (JD Wetherspoons), North Finchley, Greater London
- Three storey detached period building of brick construction under a pitched tiled roof arranged over basement, ground and two upper floors ona site of approx. 0.11 acres.
- The property comprises a large public house over ground and part-first floors with ancillary storage to the basement and a kitchen to the first floor.
- The second floor provides residential accommodation which comprises two one bedroom flats and one three bedroom flat, which have separate access.
- North Finchley is located in the London Borough of Barnet, 13 km (8 miles) north of Central London. North Finchley is a popular and vibrant location providing a mix of office, retail and leisure uses, as well as being an affluent residential area.
- North Finchley is served by excellent transport links and road communications, located 6.5 km (4 miles) north east of J1 M1, 1.6 km (1 mile) north of the North Circular A406, 10 km (6 miles) south east of J1 A1M and 10 km (6 miles) south of J24 M25. The subject property is located 1 km (0.6 miles) south east of Woodside Park station and 1.3 km (0.8 miles) north east of West Finchley station, which both provide direct access to Central London within approx. 30 mins. The North Finchley bus interchange, a hub for regular bus services, is located 0.2 km (0.1 mile) to the south.
- The Tally Ho Public House benefits from being situated in a prominent corner position known as Tally Ho Corner, at the junction of and fronting both Ballards Lane A598 and High Road A1000. Tally Ho Corner is the focal point of North Finchley, due to its location and prominent position. In 2004 a large majority of the site was redeveloped and is now known as the ‘ArtsDepot’, which provides a theatre containing approximately 400 seats and the nearby bus interchange.
- The High Road provides a strong retailing pitch with retailers including Boots Opticians, Argos, Clarks Shoes, Robert Dyas, Poundland, Aldi, Paddy Power and Bathstore all being located close to the subject property.
- North Finchley benefits from a number of local amenities, such as ‘The Great Northern Leisure Complex’, located 1 km (0.6 miles) south of the subject property, providing a David Lloyd, Vue Cinema, Hollywood Bowl, Ask, Nandos, CafÃ© Rouge, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Wagamama and a Comfort Inn.