41 Edison Grove, Plumstead, London, SE18 2DW
- Freehold, Vacant Pub in London
- The detached property is arranged on two storeys built above a basement
- The ground floor comprises an open plan trade area with a bar servery, kitchen, customer WCs and storage areas.
- The property is situated on Edison Grove with Plumstead Common to the north and Woolwich to the north east.
- The local area is administered by the London Borough of Bexley.
- The immediate area comprises a mixture of residential accommodation and some commercial users nearby.
- Welling Railway Station provides services into London Bride with an average journey time of approximately 31 minutes.
- The property is listed within the (2010) Rating List as a Public House and Premises and has a Rateable Value of £10,400.
View on map / Neighborhood