Vacant Carehome, Gainsborough
Blenheim Care Centre, Learoyd Road, Caenby Corner Estate, Hemswell Cliff, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, DN21 5TJ
- This property is for sale in Auction on 31st October 2019. View the listing details here.
- Freehold 1.33 Hectares (3.29 Acres) gated site comprising 2 detached buildings
- Blenheim House – providing 34 Single en-suite Bedrooms and various communal rooms/facilities and nine self contained flats (23,616 sq ft over 3 storeys)
- Blenheim Lodge – providing 34 Single en-suite Bedrooms and various communal rooms/facilities and a four bedroom staff flat, office and boardroom (15,069 sq ft over 3 storeys)
- Total GIA approximately 3,595 sq m (38, 686 sq ft)
- Located on Learoyd Road which is to the north of the A631
- The A631 provides access to Gainsborough to the west and the A15 to the east
- Gainsborough rail station is approximately 9 miles to the west
- The facilites of Gainsborough town centre are approximately 9 miles to the west
Tenancy & Accommodation
- Vacant Posession
- Potential for re-development and/or change of use, subject to obtaining all necessary consents
- The property previously had planning consent for ‘Erection of a new care block comprising of physiotherapy, hydrotherapy and reflexology treatment centre, dining/living areas, recreational/entertainment areas, residential care bedrooms and sanitary facilities’. Consent granted 23 July 2007. Consent was then granted to renew the consent. Dated 11 May 2010.