Vacant Former Betting Office, Buxton
First Floor, 97 - 103 Spring Gardens, Buxton, SK17 6BP
- Freehold Vacant Former Betting Office with Conversion Potential
- First floor office with access from the front withing a three storey property of traditional stone construction beneath a flat roof arranged.
- The property needs modernising but lends itself to a number of alternative uses including residential, subject to planning.
- The property benefits from a car park for ca. 12 cars shared equally between the ground and first floors.
- Buxton is a Spa town situated within the Peak District National Park.
- The town is a popular tourist destination and is known as “The Gateway to the Peak District”.
- The town is 24 miles west of Sheffield, 21 miles south-east of Manchester and 11 miles east of Macclesfield and can be reached via the A6 and A54 Roads.
- The property is located in the centre of the town at the end of Spring Gardens parade of shops.
- Nearby occupiers include The Job Centre and Iceland supermarket.