Vacant Pub & House with Development Potential, Northwood, Greater London
142 Pinner Road, Northwood, Middlesex, HA6 1BN
- A prominent 4,000 sq.ft. corner pub on a large site with two bars and a kitchen, and self-contained residential accommodation on the first floor.
- The property benefits from a sizeable car park with 9 spaces accessible from Old Northwood High Street.
- In addition the property also includes the 3-bed semi-detached house immediately to the right
- Additionally included is a small building at the rear of the property and a rear yard, both adjacent to the car park.
- The property occupies a prominent position on the corner of High Street and Pinner Road in Northwood.
- A number of independent businesses and restaurants trade from the High Street and Pinner Road, within walking distance of the property and Northwood Hills Underground Station (Metropolitan Line) is 1.5 miles away.
- The remainder of the surrounding area is predominantly residential.
- Northwood is a prosperous and highly sought-after residential suburb which lies approx. 14 miles north-west of Central London and 4 miles to the M25 motorway (Jct 18)
- The Pub and House are available jointly or separately
- The entire site, or the former public house site, may afford possible potential for redevelopment, subject to obtaining all necessary consents.