Vacant Pub (The Brooklyn Hotel), Bolton
Green Lane, Bolton, Lancashire, BL3 2EF
- Freehold Public House with conversion & development Investment.
- The property comprises a Grade II listed gothic style detached three storey public house of brick and stone construction with additional stone detailing under a pitched slate roof.
- Three interconnected trading areas providing a range of seating, lounge, restaurant and games areas.
- External beer garden and bowling green to the rear with front car park and mature woodland surrounding the property.
- The 4 acre site comprises mature woodland and situated to the front is a large 35 space tarmacadam car park.
- The property is located fronting Green Lane in the centre of the desirable residential district of Little Lever which is located approximately 1 5 miles to the south of Bolton Town centre.
- Adjacent occupiers include a range of semi-detached and detached residential dwellings, The Southfields pub, Great Lever Park and Meadow Bank Care Home.
- The property benefits from a premises licence to serve alcohol Sunday to Thursday 08 00 am to 00 00 am and 08 00 am to 00 30 am Friday and Saturday The property will be sold with the benefit of a premises licence.
- The property benefits from A 4 Public house planning uses The property is listed but is not situated within a conservation area.
- All planning enquires should be directed towards Bolton MBC Planning Department Parts of the site are subject to a Tree Preservation Order.