Vacant Pub (To Let), Whitton, Greater London
The Duke of York, 672 Hanworth Road, Whitton, Hounslow, TW4 5NP
- Freehold Vacant Former Pub on a Large Site in Greater London with Development Potential
- An imposing two storey corner building over basement with a garden / patio trade area to the front, car parking for approximately 20 vehicles and outbuildings to the rear. The internal accommodation can be summarised as follows.
- Basement Chilled beer store, wines and spirits store (60 sq m (645 sq ft))
- Ground Floor Open plan trade area, bar servery, trade kitchen and customer WCs (41 sq m (2,594 sq ft))
- First Floor Four rooms, kitchen, bathroom / WC and storage areas (82 sq m (882 sq ft))
- Total built footprint (including outbuildings) circa 395 sq m (4,248 sq ft)
- Site area approximately 1,187 sq m (12,783 sq ft / over ¼ of an acre)
- The property is situated on Hanworth Road at its junction with Powder Mill Lane, within an area administered by the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames.
- The immediate area comprises predominantly residential accommodation interspersed with retail uses.
- Nearby occupiers include William Hill, Coral and Boots Pharmacy.
- Whitton Railway Station is approximately 1,500 metres to the east and Hounslow Central Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) lies 2.5 kilometres north east.
- Twickenham Stadium is to the east and Heathrow Airport is north west.
- The property is to be offered with vacant possession.
- From enquiry of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, it is understood that the property has a Premises Licence permitting the sale of alcohol from 10:00 am until 11:00 pm Sunday to Thursday and until 12:00 midnight Friday and Saturday.
- The property is listed as a public house and premises and has a rateable value of £39,500 with effect from April 2017.
- The property currently benefits from A4 planning use which has permitted change of use to A1, A2 or A3.
The property may lend itself to alternative uses and/or redevelopment of part or whole (eg convenience store and residential), subject to obtaining all the necessary consents.