Vacant Restaurant & 3 Flats with Development Potential, Newington
53-57 High Street, Newington, Kent, ME9 7JJ
- Freehold restaurant and development opportunity.
- Grade II Listed period building arranged over 2 floors.
- Large property measuring 5,895 sq ft, arranged as a restaurant (80-100 covers) with office, 1 x 4-bed flat, 2 x 2-bed flats and a detached double garage
- Car parking facility for 18 cars at the rear of property.
- Newington is a village in the borough of Swale in Kent
- The property is situated on a corner site at the junction of High Street and Church Lane within in the heart of Newington Village on the A2 between Rainham and Sittingbourne.
- Good road and rail access is provided by Newington main line station about 200m distant with a direct link to Victoria Station (about 1 hour) and access to the M2 and M20 motorways via the A249.
- The restaurant is vacant (ERV £80,000 per annum)
- The flats are let on AST’s producing approximately £35,000 p.a. until 01/06/2021
- The site has development potential STP