Vacant Retail Unit, Llanelli
7 Stepney Street, Llanelli, Dyfed, Carmarthenshire, Wales, SA15 3YB
- The property is arranged on ground and three upper floors to provide a modern shop unit and ancillary accomodation above.
- The ground floor measures 2,001 sq.ft., first floor 1,418 sq.ft., second 679 sq.ft and third floor comprises an attic with 3 rooms
- The unit interconnects with the adjacent unit.
- The South Wales coastal town of Llanelli, with a populaton of 45,000 is located on the north bank of the Bury Inlet, 10 miles north-west of Swansea.
- The town is served by the A484, A476 and A4138 which provided direct access to junction 48 of the M4 motorway.
- The property is situated on the pedestrianised section of Stepney Street in the heart of the towns retail centre.
- Nearby occupiers include Carphone Warehouse, Barnado’s, Mothercare, Dixons, Abbey National, Woolwich and H Samuel.
- The property is leasehold, held for a term of 125 years from 30/04/1990, at a current ground rent of £1250.