Vacant Retail Unit & Offices, Southampton, Hampshire
149/149A High Street, Southampton, Hampshire, SO14 2BT
- The property is arranged on basement, ground and two upper floors.
- The self contained offices on first and second floors benefit from a lift.
- The offices are accesed via a separate entrance from the High Street.
- The property has been recently refurbished and is ready to be taken up by a tenant either as a hot food takeaway or a sit down restaurant. The terms are negotiable.
- Southampton is the main commercial and administrative centre of Hampshire, serving a population of some 210,000.
- The city benefits from some excellent communications being close to the M27 and the M3, aswell as having mainline rail services to London.
- The property is situauted within the main city centre shopping area.
- Other close by occupiers include Bank of Scotland, Barclays, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, Natwest, Argos and Superdrug.
- The property is held leasehold to Southampton County Council for 99 years from 1st April 1956 with no ground rent payable