Vacant Shop & Flat, Southampton
- Freehold Vacant Building with Planning Investment.
- A Detached Building arranged to provide a Ground Floor Retail Unit and a Ground and First Floor Maisonette.
- Garden and Two Parking Spaces to the Rear.
- The property is situated on the east side of High Road, to the north of Rayners Gardens. Local shops and amenities are available along High Road, with a more extensive range of facilities being accessible in Southampton to the south.
- Rail services run from Swaythling Station and the M27 (Junction 5) is to the north.
- The open spaces of Daisy Dip are close by and the Highfield campus of the University of Southampton is less than 1 mile to the west, furthermore Glen Eyre Halls of Residence is a similar distance to the north-west.
- Planning permission (Ref:18/00825/OUT) was granted 15th August 2018 for ‘Conversion of existing building and erection of a part two
storey part single storey rear extension with accommodation in the roof space following increase in ridge height to create 6 x one bedroom flats with the retention of a ground floor commercial unit (use class A1/A2) and associated storage – Outline application seeking approval for Access, Layout and Scale with Appearance and Landscaping reserved (resubmission)’.
Unit Floor Size
- Commercial Ground 38 sq m (409 sq ft)
- 1 Ground 39 sq m (420 sq ft)
- 2 Ground 43 sq m (463 sq ft)
- 3 First 37 sq m (398 sq ft)
- 4 First 37 sq m (398 sq ft)
- 5 First 37 sq m (398 sq ft)
- 6 Second 37 sq m (398 sq ft)