Vacant Shop (To Let) with Development Potential Above, Walthamstow, Greater London
389-393 Hoe Street, Walthamstow, E17 9AP
- Freehold Vacant Shop and Uppers in London
- Triple Fronted, ground floor approx 3,600 sq ft – potential to split back into 3 retail units.
- First floor approx 2,338 sq ft.
- Walthamstow is a major district in East London and is part of the London Borough of Waltham Forest.
- It is located 7.5 miles (12.1 km) northeast from Charing Cross, situated between the North Circular Road to the north, the Lea Valley and Walthamstow Reservoirs to the west, and Epping Forest to the east.
- Walthamstow Central is the main transport hub.
- Since the 2012 Summer Olympics, the town has become increasingly popular. Local property prices have increased at a high rate of 22.3% from 2013-2014, compared to London’s average of 17.8%. It has turned Walthamstow into a ‘trendy’ town similar to Shoreditch and has has become sought-after by buyers.
- Walthamstow Village conservation area is a peaceful and attractive district to the east of what has become the commercial centre of Walthamstow. The area is roughly defined as being south of Church Hill, west of Shernhall Street, north of Grove Road, and east of Hoe Street
- Potential to put a 2nd floor on the building and build above the rear section of the ground floor – 1st floor has potential to convert into circa 6 flats, subject to planning.
- Ground floor unit available To Let – contact us for information