70 High Street, Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4 7AA
- Freehold Shop (To Let) & Flat in Greater London
- Ground floor unit measures 995 sq.ft.
- First floor 2 bed flat is self-contained and accessed from the rear
- The property is situated on a prime pitch in the West London suburb of Ruislip, on the High Street at its junction with Ickenham Road (B466).
- Nearby occupiers include Halifax, WH Smith, Edinburgh Woollen Mill and KFC.
- The ground floor unit is available to let for £30,000 p.a. by way of a new FRI lease for a term to be agreed
- The VOA website shows an entry in the 2017 Rating List of Rateable Value – £24,250
- EPC Rating – G 170
- The Flat has been let on an AST and is therefore not available to let (but may be available for sale, get in touch to discuss separately)
View on map / Neighborhood