Wagamama’s, Soho, Central London
81 Dean Street, Soho, London, W1D 3SW
- Virtual Freehold Blue-Chip Restaurant Investment in Central London
- Brand new Wagamama’s flagship restaurant with a high concept fit out based on their their flagship New York branch on Madison Avenue.
- 5,457 sq. ft (507.0 sq. m) of A3 restaurant accommodation arranged over lower ground and ground floors.
- Prominently located in the heart of Soho in Central London
- Less than 150m from the new Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) ticket hall on Dean Street.
- Let to Wagamama Limited for 25 years FR&I from December ’16 for £600,000 per annum.
- 5 yearly rent reviews to open market A3 use with a tenant break option at year 15.
- Wagamama Limited have a D&B rating of 5 AI representing a minimum risk of business failure.
- For the year ending 26 April 2015 Wagamama Limited had a turnover of £188.115 million generating an EBITDA of £30.3 million.