45-52 Duke Street, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, LA14 1RU
- Freehold Blue-Chip Retail Investment.
- The property comprises a substantial, purpose built retail unit which provides ground and first floor retail accommodation with ancillary accommodation on the second floor.
- The property enjoys access from an additional entrance on the second floor via a footbridge from the adjacent car park.
- The site extends a total of 34,359 sq ft.
- Barrow-in-Furness is located 67 miles north of Preston, 71 miles south of Carlisle and 97 miles north-west of Leeds. Nearby roads include the A590, A595, M6 (Junction 36).
- The property lies close-by to Barrow-in-Furness Railway station and Manchester Airport.
- The property is situated in a prominent corner position, adjacent to The Forum Theatre, a large multi-storey car park and the Portland Walk Shopping Centre, which houses retailers including Debenhams Department Store, The Body Shop, WH Smith, TopShop, Waterstones and Boots the Chemist on the east side of pedestrianized Duke Street.