William Hill & 3 Flats, Shepherd’s Bush, Greater London
- Freehold, Blue-Chip Betting Shop & Residential Investment.
- A mid terraced building comprising a Ground Floor Betting Shop and Basement together with separate front access to 3 Self-Contained Flats on the first, second and third floors.
- In addition there is a communal Store Room at rear first floor level.
- Shepherd’s Bush is a district of west London, England, within the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
- Close proximity to Shepherds Bush Market Underground Station (Circle and Hammersmith & City Lines). Westfield London is approx. ½ mile distant with the West End being approx. 4 miles to the East.
- It is primarily residential in character, its focus is the shopping area of Shepherd’s Bush Green, with the Westfield shopping centre (from March 2018, the largest in Europe) lying a short distance to the north.
- The main thoroughfares are Uxbridge Road, Goldhawk Road and Askew Road, all containing a large variety of local traders and multiples such as Co-Op Food, Ladbrokes, KFC and a Post Office.
- The Loftus Road football stadium in Shepherd’s Bush is home to Queens Park Rangers. In 2011, the population of the area was 39,724.
- Ground Floor & Basement let to Camel Ltd t/a William Hill (they have approx. 2,375 branches), 15 yrs from Nov ’05 at a rent of £15,000 p.a
- 1st Floor 1 bedroom Flat let to 2 individuals 1 yr from Jul ’17 for £13,200 (£1,384 rent Deposit held).
- 2nd Floor studio Flat let to 2 individuals 1 yr from Feb ’17 for £12,900 (£1,454 rent Deposit held).
- 3rd Floor 1 bedroom Flat let to 2 individuals 1 yr from Jul ’17 for £13,200 (£2,280 rent Deposit held).