William Hill, Cricklewood, Greater London
4/6 Cricklewood Lane, London, NW2 1EX
- Virtual freehold betting shop investment
- The property is arranged on ground floor only to provide a double fronted shop, currently used as a betting office, with storage and staff accommodation to the rear
- The total ground floor area is 1,355 sq ft
- Cricklewood is a densely populated area of west London.
- Cricklewood Broadway forms part of the A5 which is a major arterial route linking the M1 motorway with Central London.
- The property is situated behind a bus stop on Cricklewood Lane (A407), close to its junction with Cricklewood Broadway (A5) and opposite a Co-Op Supermarket.
- Cricklewood Rail Station is also a short distance from the property.
- Other occupiers close by include B&Q, Iceland, Co-op Food, KFC, Barclays, Costa, Post Office, Argos and many others.
- Virtual Freehold. Held on a 999 year lease from 25th March 2000 at a fixed rent of £200 per annum.