William Hill & The Maypole Pub (Barracuda Pubs), Osset
14 & 16 Town End, Ossett, Yorkshire WF5 8BJ
- Freehold betting shop & public house investment
- The property is arranged on the ground and one upper floor, comprises an adjoining shop and public house, forming part of a parade.
- The shop benefits from ancilliary accommodation above whilst the public house comprises a ground floor bar with first floor kitchens, WCs and ancilliary accommodation.
- Both the shop and public house benefit from rear service access.
- Accommodation (Sq Ft): No: 14 (Pub) – 3837 sq ft for the ground floor shop and 2442 sq ft for the first floor.
- Accommodation (Sq Ft): No: 16 (Betting shop) – 1899 sq ft for the ground floor shop and 914 sq ft for the first floor
- Ossett is a market town with a population of around 22,000, situated approximately 10 miles south of Leeds, within the county of West Yorkshire.
- It benefits from easy access to the M1 motorway at junction 40.
- The property is situated on Town End, close to New Street in the town centre and opposite Seemore Shopping Centre.
- The town enjoys the benefit of a market of fridays, outside the subject property.
- Occupiers close by include Coral, Choices, Halifax, Post Office and a variety of other multiple and local traders.
- No.14 is let to Barruda Pubs & Bars on a 25 year lease from 30/05/06 at £55k p.a. with 5 yearly rent reviews
- No.16 is let to William Hill Ltd for 20 years from 07/07/2006 with 5 yearly rent reviews and a break in the 15th year