The 6th edition of The Prideview Cricketers' Cup, commercial property's biggest cricket tournament, will be taking place on Saturday 8th July at Merchant Taylors' School in Northwood, Greater London.
Every penny of the money you donate will go to One Kind Act, a small, UK-based charity dedicated to alleviating poverty and disability in developing nations. Last year we raised £18,630 which was used to support 2 worthy projects in Mumbai & Tanzania, as well as build a kitchen that will soon support 800 children at a school in an extremely marginalised village in Rajasthan.
So, to get involved this year, you can do one or more of the following. Remember, everything donated goes to charity.
The format is simple, inclusive and fun: 12 - 15 teams, 6-a-side cricket, 5 overs each way but only 1 Champion – and all for a great cause! Last year Jade Pharmacy Group retained the Cup with a 1 run victory in the final and you can read the full report here. Someone needs to knock these high-octane Pharmacists of their perch, and we are looking for £600 per team with anything above that most welcome – lunch, drinks, tea and goody bags will be included for all players too!
For sponsors, we will publish your company's details and profile in our glossy tournament programme (click here to view last year's) which will be circulated to our substantial network of property investors and professionals and also handed out on the day - we are looking for a minimum donation of £350 for an A5 'advert' in this, and just to clarify all of this money will go to charity
Auction & Raffle
Confirmed lots for the Auction so far are below. If you can’t attend but want to put in a proxy bid, this can be organised.
- Framed bat signed by Sachin Tendulkar
- 2 x Full Hospitality tickets Day 2 of the England vs South Africa 2nd Test on Saturday 15th July at Trent Bridge, Nottingham
- We are also hoping to receive some signed and framed merchandise originating from either the India or England Champions Trophy sides.
For the Raffle, a few of the top prizes include an MS Dhoni limited edition cricket kitbag and a Fitbit. You can buy raffle tickets at any time by making a donation on our event page on the One Kind Act website here (please inform us of the amount so that tickets can be allocated accordinlgy).
Spectators are most welcome; anyone wishing to eat or drink during the day will be required to donate £10 in exchange for a refreshments' wristband. Players, pre-registered Fans of participating teams and all children under 12 are excluded from this.
- For Children, there will be a bouncy castle, cricket coaching session and face painting available on the day
- For any Ladies who don't want to play in the main event, there will be a Ladies Bowl-Out, with a nice trophy up for grabs for the winner!
- We will also have some local businesses showcasing their products on market stalls, to promote your business in this way, a min. donation of £50 is required.
For more information contact email@example.com or call 0203 113 2140.