Click here to read our new look quarterly market update
- 2016 has got off to a very strong start with the new stamp duty taxation rules forcing many residential buy-to-let investors into commercial property. If you are a first-time commercial property investor, remember the rewards come with risks, so get in touch with us to discuss our Acquisitions and Auctions services.
- Strong results in the national auction rooms have pushed yields nationally for quality freehold investments below 6%. Read our auction analysis here
- We are marketing a Freehold William Hill bookmaker with a maisonette & 2 garages in Blackpool for £275k (8.1% gross)
- We currently are looking for Vacant / Part-Vacant Freehold Offices with parking required along NW London's A40 corridor for office occupier. 3-5,000 sq.ft., £750k-£5m. Email Pritesh
- Recent deals done include this excellent Co-op Food on a 15 year lease in Canary Wharf which we recently acquired for ca. 5%
- Our charity cricket day, The Prideview Cricketers' Cup, is back - now in its 5th year! Enter your team today into property's biggest cricket day on Saturday 16th July. Details here.