2 x 2-bed flats, Harrow, Greater London
291 Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2TA
- 2 x 2-bed flats held on a long lease of 100 years from December 2002, on the first and second floor, above a retail shop
- Access to the flats is via a staircase to the rear of the property
- Both let on ASTs
- Available jointly or separately
- The affluent outer London suburb of Harrow is a well established retail and commercial centre and has a catchment population of 143,000.
- Harrow is located approx 11 miles north-west of Central London.
- The town benefits from excellent transport links and served by the Harrow on the Hill Underground ( Metropolitan Line) and National Rail Stations.
- The property is situated on the west side of Station Road close to the prime pedestrianised St Anns Road.
- Nearby occupiers include Marks & Spencer, BHS, Dixons, and the St Ann’s and St George’s Shopping Centre