Abbey National, Burnley
96 - 100 St James Street, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 1NJ
- The property comprises a ground floor banking hall with office and ancillary on first floor.
- Burnley has a catchment population of some 120,000.
- The town is served well by the M65, M6 and M61.
- The property is situated within the towns principal pedestrianised retailing throughfare.
- Nearby occupiers include Skipton Building Society, M&S, JJB Sports Charter Walk Shopping Center, where occupiers include Boots, River Island, Superdrug etc.