25 High Street, Coventry, Warwickshire, CV1 5RE
- The property comprises of a ground floor banking hall, first floor banking suite / customer area and second floor offices and staff facilities with a kitchen area and WCs
- The frontage of the property and the ground and first floors have recently been extensively refurbished and provide state of the art banking facilities including suspended ceilings, category II lighting and air-conditioning
- The second floor has a separate access fronting the High Street, and is in need of minor refurbishment
- There is a passenger lift serving all floors
- The property benefits from 12 car park spaces at the rear, though this is not included in the sale
- The property is situated within Coventry High Street Conservation Area
- Coventry is located in between Birmingham and Leicester.
- The City benefits from excellent communication links via the M6, M68 and the M1.
- The City has a resident population of some 308,000 and a primary retail catchment area of 428,000.
- The property is situated in a prominent position on the semi-pedestrianised High Street, within the established City Centre banking pitch.
- Nearby occupiers include Lloyds TSB, Brittania Building Society, Santander, Halifax, Coventry Building Society as well as Lloyds No. 1 Bar, Pizza Express and the Cathedral Lanes Shopping Centre.
- There is also a 100 space public car park to the rear of the property.