22/24 The Borough, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7NH
- No. 22 comprises a ground floor banking hall with basement storage and vault and two upper floors arranged as staff accomodation and offices.
- The upper floors benefit from separate access vian an entrance fronting The Borough and a lift.
- No. 24 comprises a ground floor lock up shop fronting The Borough
- Farnham is an affluent commuter town in West Surrey.
- The town benefits from good communications via the M3 and the mainline station.
- The property is situated in a prominent corner position on the main retail street.
- Nearby occupiers include Clinton cards, Peacocks, Alliance & Leicester, Abbey Bank and W H Smith.
- The property is located about 400 metres from the station and there is a 250 space multi storey car park on South Street.