38 Market Street, Hyde, Greater Manchester, SK14 1AN
| Brochure Link: Download Brochure || Status: Sold || Type: Bank || Tenure: Freehold |
| Area: 4483 sq ft || Gross Rent: £ 30,000 || Lease Term: 20 yrs from Nov '07 || Lease Term Expiry Date: 27/07/23 |
| Years left on Lease: 3.1 || VAT applicable: No |
This property is for sale in auction on 16th June. View the catalogue entry here.
- Freehold blue-chip, Bank investment.
- Large corner property, which is arranged over 4 floors (basement, ground, first and second floor) over total area of 4,483 sq ft.
- The Property benefits from a passenger lift and a goods lift servicing all floors.
- Hyde forms part of Greater Manchester and is located some 6 miles east of the city centre, and 5 miles north west of Stockport.
- The town benefits from good road communications via the M67 motorway (junction 3), which is within 150 metres of the property.
- Hyde Central Rail Station is approx 350 metres west of the property and provides a regular service to Manchester Piccadilly.
- The property is situated in a mixed use area within the town centre, on the west side of Market Street, at it’s junction with Milk Street.
- Occupiers close by include an Asda Superstore, Topps Tiles, Dominos, Donneybrook Medical Centre, Well Pharmacy and Lloyds Pharmacy amongst others.
- Barclays have offered a surrender premium of £90,000 to vacate and strip out the property
- The property may lend itself to alternative uses and/or redevelopment, subject to obtaining all the necessary consents. All enquiries should be made with the local authority. Website: www.tameside.gov.uk
Tenancy & Accommodation Schedule
View on map / Neighborhood