- The property is arranged on ground floor only to provide a ground floor banking hall with ancillary accommodation.
- To the rear is a large car park providing space for some 21 cars.
- Norwich with a population of some 171,000 is an historic city and the largest of the East Anglian commercial centres.
- Norwich is some 45 miles north of Ipswich and 65 miles east of Peterborough.
- Communications to London are via the A11 and M11 Motorway and a regular train service to Liverpool Street (approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes).
- The property is on the west side of Sprowston Road (A1151), just south of the junction with Chartwell Road (A1042) which connects to the ring road around Norwich.
- Occupiers close by include a number of local shops and pubs.