Co-op Food & 3 Flats, Wellington
4/6 Fore Street, Somerset, TA21 8AQ
- Freehold blue chip convenience store & residential ground rent* investment
- Arranged on ground and two upper floors to provide a large triple fronted supermarket on the ground floor, with ancillary accommodation on part first floor.
- The remaining first floor and the second floor above the supermarket comprise three self-contained maisonettes accessed via the rear
- Wellington is a market town with a population approaching 10,000
- The property is situated on the south side of Fore Street close to its junction with South Street in the centre of the town
- Occupiers close by include HSBC, Coral, Superdrug, WH SMITH’s , GREGGS, NAT WEST, Boots amongst many other retailers.
- There is a public car parking directly behind the supermarket for 80 cars.
- Co-op Food is one of the three main supermarkets serving the town’s population (the others being Waitrose and Sainsburys) and it is a very busy trading store.
- The maisonettes are vacant and included in the sale