Co-op Food, Bedford
Queens Tavern, 120 Queens Drive, Bedford MK41 9JF
- Freehold Blue-Chip Convenience Store Investment
- Newly configured convenience store comprising ca. 370 sq.m on the ground floor and 68 sq.m on the first floor
- The site has parking for 10 cars
- The affluent town of Bedford, with a population of around 80,000, is located 20 miles north of Luton in the East of England.
- This unit is located in a residential area, next to a petrol station & opposite a large medical centre.
- Brand new 15 year lease to Co-Op Food with no breaks at an initial rent of £63,000 p.a. from May ’17
- 5 yearly rent reviews index linked to CPI (collar & capped at 1% & 3% p.a. on compound basis)