Co-op Food, Burgess Hill
86 Junction Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 0JP
- Freehold, blue-chip supermarket investment.
- New build supermarket with 11 flats above
- The supermarket benefits from 12 car parking spaces
- West Sussex is a county in the south of England, bordering East Sussex (with Brighton and Hove) to the east, Hampshire to the west and Surrey to the north, and to the south the English Channel. Chichester in the southwest is the county town and only city in West Sussex, with the largest towns being Crawley, Worthing and Horsham.
- The property enjoys good transport links, being 0.5 miles from Burgess Hill train station and 0.6 miles from Wivelsfield train station.
- Nearby Occupiers include Burgess Hill Theatre, 1 mile away.
- The property is at present let me Southern Co-Operative on a 15 year lease from mid-2015, on a current rent of £60,000, with no break clauses.
- There will be five yearly rent reviews with cap and collars of 1% – 4% per annum.
- The flats have been sold off on 125 year leases