Co-op Food, Chertsey, Greater London
1 Fordwater Road, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 8HW
- Freehold, Blue-Chip Convenience Store Investment
- Ground Floor recently refurbished retail unit, circa 3,150 sq. ft with ancillary space on the first floor
- Car Park is to the rear for 7 vehicles
- Chertsey is part of the London commuter belt in the outermost part of the Greater London Urban Area and is served by Chertsey railway station.
- Chertsey is 29 kilometres (18 mi) from London, 2.5 kilometres (1.6 mi) from Addlestone, and 17.6 kilometres (10.9 mi) from Guildford
- The property is in an affluent residential suburb within London’s M25 with a population of approx 16,000.
- Whole building let to Southern Co-Operative Ltd for 15 years FRI from June 2016 at passing rent of £85,000
- 5 yearly rent reviews linked to RPI – cap & collar of 1 & 4%