Co-op Food, Croxley Green, Greater London
- Freehold, Blue-Chip Convenience Store Investment in Greater London
- Ground floor retail unit of circa 3,000 sq ft & 11 flats above sold off on long leases
- The commercial unit includes 13 parking spaces
- Croxley Green is adjacent to Rickmansworth, a prosperous and highly sought-after residential suburb which lies approx. 15 miles north-west of Central London and 2 miles to the M25 motorway
- Train services are currently provided by the Watford branch of the London Underground Metropolitan line from Croxley station. The journey is 40 – 45 minutes to Baker Street; 60 minutes to Aldgate in the City of London.
- The property is located on Watford Road, which joins Croxley Green with Watford, next to a Shell petrol station and several local commercial occupiers.
- Ground floor retail unit let to Cooperative Group Food Ltd for 15 years (10 year break option) from Autumn 2017 for £65,000 p.a FR&I
- 11 flats sold off on 125 year leases for a total of £4,400 p.a.