Co-op Food, Eastbourne
Castle Court, 346 Seaside, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN22 7RJ
- A brand new purpose built supermarket on the ground floor with 9 self-contained flats on the first, second and third floors
- The property benefits from 13 parking spaces
- The property is located on Seaside, a busy commercial and residential road that runs through Eastbourne, parallel to the South coast.
- Nearby occupiers include a Tesco Express, Bargain Booze, Post Office and Bathstore and there is a public park adjacent to the property which is frequented by the local residential population.
- The immediate area is well-positioned, being about a mile east of Eastbourne town centre and a mile west of Sovereign Harbour Marina, Britain’s largest composite marina, where more than 3,000 new luxury homes have been built over the past 10 years and future plans include the construction of an innovation mall for small businesses and start-ups.
- With a population of 100,000, Eastbourne is the 2nd fastest growing seaside town in the UK and is known as the sunniest place in Britain. It is 17 miles east of Brighton and